Sunday, March 15, 2009

Resurrection

I have completely disregarded St. Patricks Day for the sake of Easter. As not is unusual my crafting begins as an easy idea then takes tricky turn on me and morphs into more of a burden than fun. Those who do not receive a basket, don't feel slighted and I'll tell you why.

I began with sewing the bunnies. Much like Frankenstein the more I stiched, the more I started to hear snickering from the bunnies. More stitching and the bunnies found power in numbers and the giggle chitter chat turned to plotting within a blink of a bunny eye. I happen to know which one is the ring master starting all this sneakery. They began to get into shit. Everywhere we went was a sneaky bunny acting like it had always been there when in fact they were running surveillance and staking out the battling ground. These bunnies were up to no good!

We have begun to fear the bunnies. We hadn't fed them after midnight, they are just antic prone bunnies and they won't be missed. I remember watching Gremlins for the first time and taking their side, thinking "hell let little guy have a bite of fun" I now understand why people didn't concur. The mischief can go too far and a bunny revolt is on my hands if I don't burden you fine people with them immediately. They must be separated as cannot be trusted in a pack. They have threatened to take the chicks hostage if demands are not met - and friends, they aren't fucking around. They waved off carrot offers with insulted scowls as though I'd taken a dump on their lap.

Beware... the bunnies.



-DM

4 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Hilarious! Those bunnies crack me up! Loved the pic of them attacking a sleeping Mr.!

2:57 PM  
Blogger PMAYES said...

those bunnies are adorable!!! and your furbabies, i just love them!!!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Khadra said...

I think they have successfully conquered your dogs.

The video was cute!! I loved the bunny in the freezer lol!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that was hysterical! Now you've got me scared of snickering bunnies. creepy! The shower shot - fucking classic, if you'll please excuse my language.



PS - Kylee huge.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home