Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#21 Stretch

Two upcoming interviews! Maybe things are on the ups. Gotta iron my clothes for morning and shower off my daily funk. Mr. Morgan has a HORRID, gosh, I don't even know what to call it. Boil? On his inner thigh. Not the first one he's had but maybe the worst. He never comes to me with anything medical lol so when he does my eyebrows peak in interest as this must be a freaked out man. I looked, and he has good reason to be alarmed. You'd think we were kids playing house, he fashioned himself a bit, clamped down on it and instructed me to stab the thing until it produced the puss-fest lingering underneath. I'm totally gross so shrugged and said "alright."

Not to imply I went at him and tossed a needle as if it were a dart, I was as nice as possible when navigating past male genitals and sticking a needle a few millimeters deep into his leg. It's fine to shiver heh. Oddly was NOTHING to me in comparisson to those ticks. Only thing that could have made it compriable is if a tick actually crawled out of the opening, but that did not happen. He's seeing a doctor if it doesnt resolve in a few more days.

Kylee discovered that I own a delicious Fisher Price record player. She forgot she'd seen it before because she was very small. With the same excitement she watched it go round and round and proudly declared herself a Steppenwolf fan.


And Beatles.


#21 - Stretch - Normally I'd use a coin to help explain size, but when I reached into my pocket, all I had was a cig butt to compare how little he is. That and I didn't feel like getting up. Why did I have a smoke in my pocket? Because I like the stench. More accurately, because I don't litter. Smokers have a hard enough time as it is. Stretch is the wee-est of the herd, and shares the coolest hair award only with Rasta Raffe.

Check this new song from Green Day. I'm not a huge GD day fan, but excellent in my opinion. Good lyrics, and we all know where my bleeding heart hippy liberal (name of the day used generally in a negative connotation) mind goes. Ever had anyone call you something like that and you simply say and think.... and? what's your point? I guess I'm supposed to be insulted by those words, me is not, I'm cool with being declared for who I am, I'm pretty aware of what I think about things.


- DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Prada said...

What no picture of the boil???

10:10 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Congrats on the interviews!!! Break a...um...uh...pencil! Yeah, that's it!

Hope the Mr is feeling better!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous BLD said...

Like the song. Love the raffe (and the butt).

Good luck on the hunt!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home