Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Sandman

Catching up a bit. Was connected by static to my bed for a few days there and who really feels like arguing physics when it's warm and Friends reruns are on? I gave into it's sticky ways but have alas emerged back to the world! I posted last night, so there is another entry below.

By way of what I presume to be a guilty conscience, I get to go for a one dayer trip to Marine World in the next month to do THIS again:

And some more of this!

I couldn't be a happier bean. Well an employed bean would be happier, but this proposition from Mr. Morgan isn't hurting. Not too far of a jog and in my car it will take less than a full tank of gas there and back. On that note..... the Raffe of the Day. I don't remember what number we are on and it's not even 7am so fuck it if I'm going to look. Let's go with #19 and hope I'm right.

#19 - Sandman. The Sandman trumps Vincent. It talks crazy Christian shit that even as an adult I think it's the most creepy fucked up toy ever made. I think it landed in the wrong house. Mr. Morgan concurs and won't go near it. He thinks it's out to poison his mind or seduce him into the fold, not entirely sure but he is a man of gut instincts. Listen to it below.

It's like shit out of a movie trailer. If the giver is reading this.... don't feel incensed, extremely creepy gifts are welcome here. Not anticipated, but I doubt it was considered wicked from the buyer. That, or someone gave it to that person and it killed the whole family and had to be passed along.



Don't miss the below, I might get slow again. And comment for me, reminds me I'm alive.

- DM

ps - yeah thats still my Gore poster. Carrying the torch much?

3 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

Right on! Love the creepy factor.

Have fun on your raffing trip (heee I slay me).

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Prada said...

Is a date set yet?

9:46 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Not yet, maybe this upcoming Sat? Would help to know as I'd like to fake tan a little as to not look so obviously imported from another state.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home