Wednesday, June 10, 2009

#4 Rasta Raffe

My ward has arrived. She's a sweet little girl, decent listener.... but I'm also quite a decent screamer. Kylee is in love.

Three-some!

So far it's...I don't know. The ward is non-agressive but also doesn't speak my native tongue. Her name is Juno (how yank to be named after a knocked up movie persona). I named her Chloe. Mr. Morgan gets very mad at this but as predicted.... bitch answers to no name, so it really doesn't matter. Her father said it was cool to name her JC, making a nice comprimise. Being he is jewish I asked if that was really... ya know... ok? He said he was sure Jesus was chill with it. Fab.

#4 - RASTA RAFFE

Rasta Raffe isn't entirely friendly. He has conditions and questions dependent upon acceptance. Not to say he's rude, he simply likes to know the nature of those who befriend him.





- DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

Your ward is a cutey. Is this a temporary gig, like mine was (lol) or are you permanent guardian?

Rasta mon, very cool.

8:55 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Waaaaaaaaay temp. She bounced come Sunday. With her fur being all syberian huskyish - duh, she's hard to photo proper and get her markings. Still working on that, she is gorgeous. Simon is pissed in a way I didn't think he could be. I've never had a dog give me a dirtier look, I was shocked!

11:54 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

OH and lol yeah Rasta Raffe was handy. I warned you guys that I had some interesting pieces. Just wait for the ones who have taken their number in line.

11:56 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Rasta Raffe be jammin! And your guest is beautiful! I hope she enjoyed her stay.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I think Rasta Raffe is my favorite so far. when you get your new Raffe from me, while I know you already named him Gary I think his middle name needs to be Tardy!

12:12 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Ah, Tardy Gary... the anticipation!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home