Monday, June 08, 2009

#2 FatRaffe

This is FatRaffe.

FatRaffe has nary a leg nor neck. He is everything a raffe is not known to be and he has no shame in that. Here he is mastering a wrestling pin down on the puppy:

He is the most portly of all the herd but doesn't really mind all that much. Kylee stole FatRaffe recently and ate most of his antlers before I caught her. He didn't really mind that either.

In fact FatRaffe's goal is to be sedentary as much as possible.

FatRaffe is roughly Russian sized, and almost as round. He is the newest of the herd and leaves me with many questions, but he's welcomed in all the same. He is from New Jersey and his likes are pizza, cool days, and cotton. His dislikes are slobbery labs who move too fast into a relationship.

I've taken on a new phyiscal fun-ment, so not quite up to a full entry. Have to settle for FatRaffe Monday.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

FatRaffe looks like he has a raffe-ro in the first shot (lmao...booooo, I know).

What the heck is Simon chewing on? lettuce? Crazy Russian.

12:12 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Awww! What a cutie! I love that guy! Ok, I just read your challenge and I accept! I'll play catch up over the weekend and post on my blog. I won't have a chance to play along until Saturday because I'm working straight through (both jobs) until then.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home