Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Doggie Park!

Give your shoulders a bit of a jig, you know you want to. No one is looking.



I'm strutting with a yorkie, wearing a robe and twirling like a fiend, and I don't give a runny shit who might catch us getting our dance on. And he doesn't either.

We are taking in a ward next week. I forget what the hell sort of criminal it is but I remember being very hairy. Husky? Let's go with that. It's parents need to flee, from it? I don't fucking know. Mr. Morgan called actually asking if I was going to take opposition. I said the Russian would not care for it and he agreed that it was also his same concern. We decided that Simon could chill his shit for a few days. I have met this creature and she seems pretty nice, not aggresive. If she turns out to be, she'll find a spare bathroom quite comfortable. Simon, has senority after all, and it only for a few days.

Excited to have her though, I've been BEGGING for a third dog for ages. It's really a shit thing to even consider, but my Russian is old and hasn't been the same since Leedy moved out. He's not at the devils' gate, but he's not what he was and ... I ... falter. I'm not ready.

Boils down to that I bought Kylee for Mister. Heart Weasel? Yes. I do not hate the puppy. Rather fond of her actually. But is she mine mine? Not remotely. Leedy is mine. Simon is mine. I worry that I won't have a mine much longer and I get upset. To be all sad... I'd like my Lilah back.

- DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

ahhh. Our beloved companions never really leave, do they? Your visitor should give you and the hub an idea of what to expect in a three dog household. Do dogs have the same third-wheel issues that humans have? Idk, but you will find out.

12:01 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Naw, dogs give a shit about much. Remember I had Simon, Leeds and Sierra for a good while in quite cramped quarters and all was fine, expect of Sierra having food agression. I'm not looking forward to "wearing" this dog, but she's still a pup so maybe not shedding yet. Her name is Juno but I call her Chloe. No idea why. Perhaps mum and dad didn't get the memo from her on what her name is.

12:49 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

And for shame, you know I'm crazy adept to having tons of doglets. Come one come ALL! They are more agreeable to eachother than humans tend to be. Food is generally the only trouble I've ever had with multiples. I grew up in a home that raised and bred Dobermans. Have I ever mentioned? Purdy babies those ones. Bit high strung, but good pets.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home