Saturday, June 06, 2009

Raffe 'o de Day

Nothing like a good fight to make a person feel completely stupid and come home with peace offerings. I don't believe details are in order, although should someone had said that I would have demanded every last nasty detail. Let's go with ..... said and done, I deserved these:

And the fucking croisannts.

What are thems? Red daisys? I call them lovely and a start on making peace.


Steal it Wear it.... sigh.... just another weekly addition.....

Ya know, I really liked those sandals. A bunch. More than a bunch because they were highly convenient, inexpensive, and matched almost everything. That may have been her reasoning, she didn't think I' miss them. I do.

The Russian had to sneak in for a photo op. He knows I don't wear shoes unless forced to by some extablishment rules, so when I do.... I pick the easiest to get out of. His understanding of my love for those sandals is very clear. He's sorry his sister is fucking greedy selfish sandal stealing sack of brown.

Alternatively, I've been asked about my Giraffes ... almost to an odd degree lately. How many do I have? Why do you like them? Do they move in the night freakishly like a horror movie? SO. I'm going to run a raffe of the day, as daily as I can. This will take a long time. Not gonna say how many I have and yes.... some of them will look the same, a giraffe really only can look so many ways. but trust me... only one photo each. They all have names and I'll put one on exhibit probably daily for your viewing/laughing pleasure. I have... a..... lot. Also want to point out, I do not buy myself giraffes. People send them to join the herd.

This is Vincent.

Vincent is from Build a Bear, and Vincent talks. All the time. He spouts I LOVE YOU for no reason, and prefers to do it when I'm a naked bird in the middle of the night, sleepishly walking to the kitchen for liquids. For this behavior he is sanctioned to the top of the entertainment center. At 3am, I love very little but water and a ciggarette, but it's cute later... except he only does it at night.

Don't think I'm kidding, by the time I'm done you are going to hate anything with spots and more so anything necky with spots. I've got some good pieces and of course other shit to yap about. so stick it out.

- DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

I love the idea of the daily raffes. Now I know why Vincent is always on top of the entertainment center. :-)

9:37 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Bring on the Raffes! I'm sorry about your sandals. I'm a shoe fanatic and can definitely relate. I have more shoes than I care to mention (probably more shoes than you have giraffes!) My beast got ahold of a shoe early in her life and the beating she received after with said shoe was enough to convince her that she doesn't like shoes. She does, however, like to snuggle up with my slipper now and then.

11:36 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

More shoes than raffes? Bring the challenge!!

Seriously. Winner gets hm. We can figure that out.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home