Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#15 & #17 Dueling Twigs

TY has played a game of Pimp My Twigs. I never have the heart or, lack of gratitude to tell someone when I already have one. My sister gave me one of those raffes in the cup I had already just this week and Mr. Morgan gulped and simply said OMG she will love it. And I do.

Now before I get to the below disgusting portion.... our kindred Khadra answered one of those questionarres recently and admited she thought Smurfs were much larger than... they are. I asked if she thought Gargamel was a some sort of giant or something, not just a standard human, and promised a true to scale photo of a smurf. Here I am with Brainy Smurf. One of my monikers that I remain very on the fence about how I feel with it. Yes, he id down an arm, but he has been thrown out the window for the last thirty years right? Poor Brainy. So see Khads, they are just lil' guys.

Now let's talk ticks. My level of "not gonna" has esculated to a level of completely refusing to even touch my dogs. That is really hard for me, but I can skip and play hopscotch past 8 hours until Mr. Morgan comes homes and does the check. Where our dogs got the ticks, I don't know but I'm climbing out of my skin finding my spidy-scense to cling to the ceiling. If he finds one, fine, I'll yank it, but it's worse than a two year old about to wet self with how fast I run to get rid of it, screaming VILE, NASTY, WRONG! I am being a large pain in the ass about getting medicine since Mr. Morgan has zero plans to change their activities - i.e. hikes, and trips to the lake. He's saying we'll just "pluck them" I won't get into what I say in return. Let's also note they sleep in the bed. I guess I just NEED lyme disease to add on my resume. It is the most foul thing I've seen since I caught my long gone cats chewing roaches in half in the kitchen during the night, thanks to my neighbors leaving food all fucking over the middle crossing of our apartments. DM does not not not, did I say NOT? handle insects. Gimme blood, vomit, unexplainable wounds.... can dig. Insect? I'm gone man.

I picked one of the Russian's neck. Then two off of Kyles, and a third clearly newborn one from her ear that went on the lam the moment it knew the jig was up. Full body shivers - do you know what tick searching is like? Patting down deep through fur to find something wiggle against your finger, that you know is actively head deep in your pet boozing itself up? Vet has some junk for me but Mister is being stingy and says we'll just keep plucking. He is going to be the only plucker very soon, I can't do it without a strong urge to vomit. Sounds weak, but is what it is. It's also not really healthy for the animal, so I'll be pushing the issue.

So, yeah. Smurf along with me! (repeat for my Khadra... them's are giant mutant smurfs!)



-DM

2 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

I have no idea what made me think they were bigger than they were!!

Thanks for the video!

and ewwww ticks....

10:29 AM  
Anonymous BLD said...

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh. Was practically screaming through the whole post. I hate ticks. vile creatures.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home