Monday, August 21, 2006

Dangly Bits and Pieces

It seems a good day for bits. No stories really, just chunks as that is how today went.

---

When are you going to stop wearing that guaze on your toe?" asked Mr. Morgan.
"When there isn't an open wound fucker duh." As though I am wearing a two inch thick pad of white hell for sport.

--

Jeff3 condescended to the hypochondria message board I morderate. Not cool Jeff. Making fun of things you don't understand just solidifies your ignorance.

I am glad I don't think I am better than other people, so I do thank Jeff for that today, arrogance is rarely flattering.

While I do think some people are fucking stupid, and I have said more than once "you are fucking stupid" that doesn't mean I think I'm better, I just think that person is being retarded. I've also had that said to me. A lot. Case in point yesterday I lit a cigarette, with a match and went to shake said match out when it flew out of my hand and went right down the heater vent. Lit.

What are fucking odds right?

I grabbed soda and poured it into the vent, certain the match would tumble to the furnace and blow us all up. Mr. Morgan didn't say quite the above, he rather shook his head and said "jesus babe, soda?" but his look definitely implied that I was fucking stupid.

All for now.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home