Thursday, August 31, 2006

Infestation Round 2?

Remember last year our office was hit with some of the most steriod-guzzling mutant beetle plague? Thousands of them falling out of the air vents above us, into our coffee cups, running up our legs when they mutated further and began to take flight? I'm not whining about a bunch of little bugs either, although I would.... but fuck no -

Actual length each:

(--------------------)

Hundreds and thousands of them.

We just found one.

Friends, I am not sure I can endure that again this year. They laughed at my fly swatter and even 4 rounds of professional extermination didn't kill them. How did they die? Eventually ate eachother. Leaving me to wonder if the one we just found was the sole survivor who ate all the others.

I will update later, I plan to do some serious rounds at lunch to see if they've come back. The level of repulsion I feel cannot be put into words.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

How disgusting!! Makes my skin crawl just reading it, eeeeek!!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home