Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Older things

Would you fucking believe I forgot after 6 months that I no longer wear contact lenses and had eye iritation and stuck my finger straight into my eye? Had a lense been there to buffer it, it would be an entirely different episode in this house. I was shocked, my eye was shocked, and fuck it if we both didn't sit in a state of stupor for a minute thinking what the fuck just happened!

For now enjoy this as I scream on the carpet, writhing like a snake.

-----
This was written last week.....

So I get off work, having fisted two free batteries from the supply closet to reimburse me for verbal abuse, and enter the house with a suspicious roll in my mailbox. Not the food kind, the mailman didn't leave his lunch for me to take home, it was one of those mailer rolls. I knew what it was by the handwriting.

The dogs instantly scattered when I came through the door, and I find they've helped themselves to an entire box of Nilla Wafers. I have still not even considered picking up the torn box, the inner packaging or the crumbs. Mr. Morgan should stop leaving shit on the floor. That's what he gets. No more wafer for him.

I settled in, thought about said batteries and thought why not get my jerk on. The clock told me I had ample time and I went to task. Now.... the next piece of this .... I well.

Let's just say I was very close and felt an odd tickle to see a black something running down my arm.

A choice had to be made. One or the other was going to have to be addressed, and with split second thinking, which isn't my particular talent.

This was definitely a first for me. The "something" won in the end because I couldn't handle the idea of an insect in the bed, on MY side no less being brave enough to climb a human during jacking off. I did not catch the brazen little monster. I wish I had, there would have been a stern talking to. (Update..... I now have a collection of bites on that arm, I KNEW that mother fucker was munchin' and not just passing by.)

Now about the tube. Check it!




I'm smiling again, and feeling a bit better about humans in general. The man is on tour and busy but took two seconds to flick his pen and make someone happy. Those sorts of things help my general faith that people are ok. I thought it was weird he didn't use Mr. Morgan's first name, although I'd provided it, and instead refered to him as Mr. ______ like I do on this blog. Interesting.

But spiders still eat monkey sack, and need to stay out of the bed and respect personal time.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home