Monday, August 28, 2006

Freelance Financial Procurement Officer

Go ahead and start this up before you scroll. Adds to my intended element.



You start it?





I'm not fucking around.





Is Wayne Brady gonna have to slap a bitch?








Ok then. Just a grey little taste of who is handing out bitch slaps this year, and baby it's longer than Santa's list of naughty slap needing bastards.

DM got her gear and the bling is in place enough to give even Flava Flav pause to say daaaaamn! Isn't a damn thing cheap about the pimpsuit, including the hair which wasn't for this occassion but it worked out brilliantly. Fuck me if it isn't hot enough to cook a steak on my crotch though, after only 20 minutes I was panting. Dare I say it, but the best part of the costume to me, is the stick. I plan to poke a great many things and potentially people/little people/anything that gets bitchy with it. I already fucked up the ceiling twirling it, as I remember how to rock a flag from highschool, but thats gay and pimps can't be gay. Well we can, just not THAT sort of lame. Gotta a rep or something.

Anyhow it's great and I spent about an hour hemming it because while the pants said they'd fit size 10 - 14 womens, they ... they just made some noise getting over my size 6 ass. The top was huge. Mass production shit.

All for today.... Only two short months..... weeeeeee....

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fake eyelashes!!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Hahaha think so? I am flattered. That's my real crooked nose, thin natural lips and lacking in all thing 'Jolie bustline. Lashes are mine and don't look remotely fake. Odd comment, expose yourself!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home