Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dear God.....

Yesterday when I said I could use something nice coming my way I didn't mean having supper with Mr. Morgan's parents. God, I realize the Last Supper was a pretty kick ass thing back in the day, but it's a new world down here God and I frankly need a bit more of a commitment from you if we are to go froward with the cult idea.

I am however willing to let it slide a bit, and bite the botulism bullet for your heavenly enjoyment (which you know took 45 minutes from eating it to flushing it), but we have to re-negotiate some of these bargains if it is going to be this way. I don't need much.

1. Hurricaine Earnest, let it roll but on a certain schedule. Bosslady is planned for New Orleans starting September 4th and if that hurricaine halts that conference, well I simply can't guess how many people you will lose, nor how often a gleeful name in vain will be shouted.

2. I also would like to ask that the people who take all the parking by the mail boxes be smited with herpes. I think it would help rush them along a little faster and let the rest of us get a turn.

3. This one was in the suggestion box. All women would like to know if you could swap the orgasm factor for us a bit. Not the parts, just the given that we'll get one just for showing up. Ya know, couple weeks a year, we aren't too greedy.

It's not too much to ask for. Oh right.... and world peace, end of hunger yeah all that shit too /ducks.

-DM

Sunday Snapshot -- Vacation Mr. Morgan feeding the birds. Started of course as birD, but we all know how that goes. So see God, we are being totally fucking charitible, and if you hate seagulls like most people do be glad we don't and are their sheppards. Give some slack will ya? Lil somethin' for me?

Jesting aside we love feeding those gd birds anywhere we go. I've seen Mr. Morgan try to bully off the one who bites so other have a chance at the food. It's much fun to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home