Saturday, September 23, 2006

Come into my web.....

Mr. Morgan bought me prop for the Halloween Bash 2006. Very cool. Who says money doesn't buy happiness because fuck if I'm not one estatic pimp!

Here are a few videos of the new addition to my collection. The dogs have no idea what the fuck it is and whether to eat it, piss on it, or ignore it. Deliliah is on serious probation because of something she did yesterday that in any other house would have warranted a trip to the pound. The bitch needs to be be scared straight and remember that the road that brought her here can certainly take her ass back.





Mr. Morgan cut .... pretty much his entire middle knuckle off trying to help me with Edmond, so in the second video, when Deeds seems like she's beign affectionate, no, she's licking blood because she's a disgusting vampire practicing for her role next month. I feel pretty bad about the cut, but I had been sawing away at it with scissors knowing that I would lose more than a knuckle if I tried to do what he did. Sure as fuck even though I'd gasped a bunch of times and he said "relaaaaaaaax" at the end he said "yep, I did it. I sliced off my knuckle." I came running to see what is actually a wound he should be going to the hospital for, but says no worries "it'll re-attach."

As we checked out of Wal-Mart with the purchase, he cashier asked if we found everything ok and Mr. Morgan looked at her with no sarcasm whatsoever and said "When you have a 6foot zombie in your basket, it's a good indication we found everything just fine." Ha, certainly not a lie.

The links are posted below, in respective order in case blogger is slow or whatever.

Video One

Video Two

-DM

5 Comments:

Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I actually had unplgged him, not wanting to wear out the mechanics but Mr. Morgan keeps plugging it back in. I guess it's close enough to Oct. 1 to start decorating some.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very cool! I'd keep Edmond around all year! He looks like Uncle Fester and Ozzy Osbourne's love child. Bummer about Mr. Morgan's finger though.

11:41 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

He would certainly startle the piss out of a burgler! This morning I was just positive I would open my eyes and find him standing in the doorway. I am hoping, that since our wal-mart is a half mile away that there isn't a neighborhood full of Edmond's come Halloween.

11:57 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Oh and saffy.... keep who up all year? Do be specific. He was expensive but damn, at some point I'll have paid off my debt to Mr. Morgan. /wink

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL Sav! Please keep Edmond out all year long, you can keep Mr. M up as long as you so desire! =P

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home