Saturday, September 16, 2006

Water Babies! Photo Blog

Picking up from yesterday.....

The post-anniversarry outing. This was my card. Sure, he CAN spell, but probably was in a hurry and wrote it in the driveway before he walked in, I see him do it all the time when we visit his family for some occassion.



He also carried a giant bunch of carnations, which to most females, unless it's junior prom, are the weed of all flowers and are grouped in such large bundles for that reason. We don't expect men to know this, since any flowery gifts are nice, but now you know.

We had a good time. I wish I could say I remembered the last couple hours of it, but mixing drinks all evening helps the amnesia along with direct efficiency. I know I had a really good time because I woke up and went for my camera, knowing that drunk bitches like me love to document the most obscure shit, because at the time it was fascinating and a once in a lifetime photo opportunity. Sober bitches are just relieved the drunk self didn't lose the camera or otherwise damage it.

I joke a bit, and remember most of the night, I think the only part I missed was that I woke up in clothes I didn't even remember packing, let alone putting on. Apparently between 11pm and 3am, at some point I thought I was late for a party as I woke up dressed in my best going-someplace-nice attire, but we'd already done all the going we were gonna do. Odd, but I didn't ask Mr. Morgan in fear he'd tell me I turned into one of "those" drinkers late into our evening fun. I pray I did not.

"What am I wearing?"

The humor to me in the above photo is that one time as a kid, at a pizza place - which was very rare because we were pretty poor, it was a treat - I gave that look to my stepfather (at the time) because something he said had confused me. Two seconds earlier I'd been the happiest kid on the planet, chewing delicious coveted pizza and grinning, wiggling my bum in the booth, then boom, he'd reached across the table and grabbed me by my collar freaking the fuck out that I'd given him a dirty look. Thank god my mother stood up for me and asked me to repeat the expression because I was 100 percent shocked and had begun to cry, pizza grease and shit rolling down my trembly jaw. She shook her head and explained in a way that said "You fucking dick, don't you ever LOOK at the child?" and that was what my face looks like when I am confused or don't understand something. So don't mistake that for a dirty look, I am just baffled and staring at what has confused me with a bit of contempt because I don't get it. Digressing!

Before all that though, we played in the spa, made bubble hats.



We enjoyed the bubble hats enthusiatically.....
Until..............

I knocked an ashtray into the water. We both froze and exchanged a look of yuck. Cigs and ashes bobbing in the water is as hygenically desireable as shitting in the tub and pretending it's not there, so we got out, with my head hanging and feeling bad that I'd spoiled everyone's good time.


Do I not look like someone fed me the crack pipe in that last photo? I'm telling ya, for as spoiled of a brat as I am, I seriously appreciate being taken out, it's flattering and makes me think I am doing something right because he could be off making soap hats with some other bitch. Course, I don't think most people find a game in everything like I do, maybe it's as simple as I am fun to have around. That, and someone has to do the laundry I guess.

Don't be shy with comments, photo blogs do take me a long time to make and load and post for you all to enjoy and feedback is always nice.

-DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bubble hats, Sav! I must try this with my hubster as well! Thank you for sharing the pics, I as well am a photo hound and love seeing as many as possible! I love the Dee & Simon pics too, they are quite kissable! Made me miss my Harmony, I think she's the last dog I ever kissed.

How do you put your pics up? When I try to do it, they only let me do it in the beginning of my post, I can't seem to post them throughout like you. Teach me oh master!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I know we are photo whores. As for the bubble hats... it's best left to the professionals, but give it a try and submit a challenge. As for a class on "How to Make Blogger work for You!" lol we can do that off this section. Thanks for commenting WHO'S NEXT???

-DM

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the bubble hats! It's so nice that you are appreciated so.

10:55 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Don't think too much B, it's entirely possible he wanted the spa for himself and I was the tag along.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I love seeing how happy you make my little bro. Thank you for being in his life. (wipe tear)

10:09 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Don't bullshit man, you know you don't cry.... you are a robot, a certain rib-eater assured me so. Heh.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home