Friday, September 15, 2006

Mini Haitus

Mr. Morgan and I are going on an ovrenight trip to an overpriced hotel room for the evening tonight to celebrate our anniversarry.... two months ago. While my first inclination is to say "but baby, we can fuck at the house for free" who am I to pass up free soap and sheets that don't smell like home.


Above however is what we leave by herself tonight, of course her brother will be there to add abosolutly nothing to any conversation, but she'll have to make due, he's frankly all I have to offer her.


I mean tell me they really aren't fucking cute. And possibly more behaved than most of your children. Delilah lately has had a shitty look on her face in photos. I think it's much like how when we get older (her shout is going gray) we don't really like having our photo taken. I'd like to say she's not being bitchy, but I know the dog and that is her angry face. I don't know what she has to be so pissed off about.


Not intentionally blurred, but I rather like it's accidental artistic way. Yes I kiss my dog. We make out better than a stolen Pamela Anderson video. Ok, maybe not that bad, but I do kiss her because she is adult enough to know that family can kiss without tongue. Simon wants total tongue play, therefore does not get kissed.

I'll post probably tomorrow once we are back home (our super getaway is a whopping 3 miles down the road), maybe with photos, depending on who gets drunk and spry.... strangers included. I was greeted this evening with flowers, a tremendously sweet card and a no-fucking-about surround sound system for my pc. Man oh man, neighbors beware, I know what music you don't like and I will blast it loud enough to vibrate your house with this shit, so keep your fucking kids out of my life and be nice to me. There is no underestimating the amount of offensive, annoying and otherwise entertaining to me but noxious to the general public music that I have on hand. I am your worst imagined disk jockey Jeff.

Off to our mini trip.

-DM

ps to those in my area WTF is with this crazy ass wind? I looked at Simon a minute ago and he said "pack it up Dorothy, I've got a new name"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home