Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Home Video Day!

Home Video Day! My home is not entirely interesting, but it's not YOUR home so maybe it will be to you all. I did Haolloween decorate my ass off when I got home today, because I saw the neighbors had some Halloween propoganda in their window and fuck if I will be shown up. So for today here is some home footage.

Here We have two rounds of Simon vs. Rabbit. The second film, christ it totally looks like I gorge out his eyeball to make him drop Rabbit,. but I didn't. There are easier ways to get rid of yorkies, shit I can count a bunch of people that if I dialed a phone and said "Listen, I may fucking kill him." who would be more than willing to take him off my hands. Sorry he's not going anywhere, he's a good and extremely perfect dog, especially for such a small dog. Not nervous whatsoever just clingy for attention but sits and stares at you from a distance hoping to be called over..... like picked out of a line of people for school dodgeball, doesn't whine doesn't bark for it. Sits. He's truly fucking cool and every night accepts his bowl of food with a wide eyed look of "for ME???" I swear.







Here is Mr. Morgan quite serious that Delilah knows tricks. Doesn't matter that he is holding her mouth shut like a vice while setting up the Wheat Thin.... he is truly pleased in thinking she has done something stellar.



This last one.... hahaha what a boring fuck Mr. Morgan can be. He wanted to bitch and moan about getting a haircut, but didn't understand why I wanted to on a a whim film it. Well because lol he's funny. "Start to finish.... short.... long...crappy conversation, Celine Dion.... I just wanna leave!" If this bored you .. bummer but it fucking rips me up. The Celine Dion thing.... god damn Mr. Morgan.... I do love your exhausted honesty, every day I wonder what you will do next to impress me, even when you don't try. - Edited .... if this last video doesn't work blame Youtube. I'll try to figure it out but after all night webworking on this post I am tired! Tomorrow for that.



-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol them are too funny man

2:28 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Tanks flapper. /squeak

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially love the dog trick! Makes you wonder whom is training whom?? Very cute.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home