Friday, September 01, 2006

Wiping my ass of all that annoys

FRIDAY! 3 day weekend Friday at that! Happy happy.

We don’t have any plans that I know of other than I get to clean the house and we might have to go shopping.

The toilet paper in the house ran out about 8pm last night and instead of going to the store I’ve been stealing wads of it from the work bathroom every time I go. You may call it ghetto, I call it thrifty!

I pay kissing ass around here, so they can pay to wipe mine. It’s all quite symbiotic.

--

There are some interesting pieces in the news lately. I just saw one that McDonald’s, being cowardly chumps like normal, are changing the cup they serve Mc Flurry’s in (is that ice cream? I have never had one) because some group is flipping out that hedgehogs are getting their hedgy heads into the cup to scavenge, but cant get back out and die from starvation.

Aren’t hedgehogs mean fuckers anyway? Or am I thinking of badgers? It’s a good idea and should be changed to fit humans who can’t stop eating. I mean, attach a pencil and a string to the outside of the container so the person can mark and tally how many days they’ve gone in the McMask. Sounds like the perfect McDiet to me.

I won’t really get too wordy about food since it’s Friday, but really, when you smoke drink and can’t get by with less than one hamburger per meal, you really need to paper rock scissors and pick a vice. Eating is ok, necessary, but not an activity to lead how your day goes. I promise, it’s not that hard, resign yourself to the fact that it not only is greedy, it looks disgusting and stop the gluttony.

Jesus. That was shitty.

--

Well happy weekend gang. Until tomorrow. Or later.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home