Friday, September 29, 2006

Think Happy Turtles.

Well fuck man. Not the best word on the Morgan front.

My mother in law has had some strokes and a lession on her brain. What that means, I don't fucking know but it needs to pack the fuck up and bail because she is my favorite in-law ever and I will not stand for this. When Mr. Morgan called to tell me this information my heart stopped almost as fast as if it were my own mother. Not because I think of her as a mom at all, but because she is that fucking cool in my eyes. Whether or not she has always been is for her kids to say, but I've loved the woman since the first time I met her and in ten minutes of being the new girlfriend of her son, she was talking how she does... stopped mid sentence and said "do you care if I talk about Jill?" (Mr. Morgan's ex-girl).

I said I didn't care, and she barely skipped a beat, was going to talk about her whether I said ok or not, and went on to talk about how the ex's birth certificate and other potentially wanted items were chilling in her house and what should she do with them. Mr. Morgan said burn em, whatever, he didn't care.

It was an interesting visit and I got to meet a very fat dog, and a Nana..... who passed shortly after. I am very glad to have met his Nana, even if she was smoking a doobie when we walked in, and was ever so embarrassed about it. I was thinking shit gramma ... hit that! She was in a lot of pain but still had that Gramma look to her that made you wanna grapple her right up and ask where the cookies were!

Mr. Morgan's dad was hit with news of lung cancer not too long ago so.... mostly what comes to mind right now is can that family please catch a bit of slack? Enough already. I called my mom and told her to make sure she stays fucking healthy (ish..... we ARE talking about MY mom after all) because I don't know how to really handle this.

Things are going to be fine. I insist. I am leaving Mr. Morgan alone, and I wonder if I am being a negligent wife or one who is just providing a lot of space because men don't want to be hugged and talked to when they worry. I hope by space I am doing the right thing and that he doesn't think it's a lack of caring. I will voodoo that woman back to life if anything happens, she's going no where.

Keep us in mind.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home