Monday, November 27, 2006

Ovaries Unite!

So... at what point do I get serious and know for certain my inards are not fucking around? The pain persists, but it's not keeping me from activities or bitching at strangers because they feel just FINE! Is a noisy girly pain something to address? How fast? My female anatomy has never fired up before so I have no clue what this mutany is all about or what peace offerings to present. I tried to mute it with motrin, it laughed. I contorted into streching positions, then the dogs who were watching laughed. I give up. Any nice personal relating would be nice and comforting.

Todays gift, well I cannot post it yet. It says to wait 72 hours for full glory. Half of our lives is spent waiting, I swear it. I will say after a two hour gestation period, it's slimey.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Times like that is when you wish you were scheduled for a hysterectomy (sp) Try wine and 2 tylenol PM, you will at least..sleep

4:58 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I see the magic man in about two weeks for my annual vagina peek and my shot. It's been coming and going, but when it's coming... I get quite concerned.

Btw.... wowsa on how you looked on thanks. Whats the secret to the skinny face?

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the skinny face words, I have been feeling it as well...diets to pay off. And you looked HOT! I can see all the weight you lost as well!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home