Friday, November 24, 2006

Flappy Favors

I am a spoilted girl today! We were out walking the dogs as I was bitching my hats had not arrived when the mailman pulled in front of my house with a big ass box. My lips pursed instantly as my mind went into a "PRESENTS!!!!!!" spiral and I stopped walking for a moment as Simon choked himself, unaware of the pause. I then ran to the door all but kicking and biting Mr. Morgan for the first rights to touch said package, hip shoving and hand slapping like a couple of ill behaved children.

For me. Me me me me.

Of course I got into it right off. And rules. Fucking rules. I am not prone to rule following, it's for the lemmings. A present a day for a month. I frowned. I am not Jewish.

Mr. Morgan, seeing THIS look in my eye upon opening, STOLE my box and hid it from me.
Flat stole it, but not before I was able to snag one box and sprint off with cheetah speed - meaning your ass is actually running ahead of the rest of you - as I screamed "MINE!" waving it above my head in triumph as I trotted away.

I must say it's a very cool gift, as well as idea. For me to stay out of packages for a month.... wow, clever torture. I rattled a good deal of them before they were confiscated and there are some interesting sounds coming out of some of those boxes. As it was taken from my hands don't think I didn't have to be dragged down the hallway, attached to one side of the box, growling and pleading my case.

The gift I made off with was a triplet of those soak and play washclothes. They arrive like vaccum sucked pellets and turn into cool stuff. Not only are they a long running favorite of mine, Mr. Morgan likes to watch too. We take turns poking it into it's washcloth adulthood then admire it.

I'll post each day what I open. I'm not supposed to start until December first, but what the fuck, is it an advent calendar? Lol, I will behave, as Mr. Morgan said, a lot of work and thought went into that. I suppose my greed can take a back seat there. It made my day. Thank you.

-DM

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is freaking AWESOME!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW mega cool !!!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest thing!!!! Mr. Morgan needs to speak to Anthony and give him idea's. Enjoy opening all of them! xoxo

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at how those boxes are placed in the big box! Totally tetris-ed in! Great job, Captain Quacker!

10:35 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

If it had been from Mr. Morgan or his idea, I would pass that request along. Rather, I have the pleasure of having some of the coolest, inventive friends on earth.

10:36 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Lol on the tetris.... it seriously is. I meant to snag another last night as he showered but he put the box about 4 feet about my head. Totally wrong! Knows me too well.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well tell those wonderful friends how unique and great they are, then tell them to talk to Anthony. I think I'm almost braindead today. I need to learn some reading comprehension skills. :P

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Anonymous! I've always wanted to know a place where I could make some nice extra cash secret shopping! I can't wait to check out your site! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for wasting space in my friend's guestbook with your nonsense and TomFoolery!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home