Monday, January 29, 2007

Hats 07

Talking to my wife today I mentioned Hatstravoganza 2007, and she went blank.... I was offended, who doesnt know about my hatstravoganzas!!! Not mad enough to take a hit out on her but annoyed enough to spend most of my evening making something. To which I expect a mother fucking comment! (wife).

I almost no fuck posted a billion photos, then thought, why not instead waste half a night and make a slideshow! This is all I can offer today. All previous Hatsravoganza's have been a fucking blast, enjoy. You will NEED sound.

2007 hat project is shaping up to be nod worthy.



URL in case above goes dick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROX01HMG_s
-DM

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on! Loved it except for my thighs. And I adore you as well. You do bring sexy back - rwr rwr awoooga.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pleasant way to start my day.

10:19 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

/beams

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How totally f***ing cool! I am a fellow hat lover, but I must say you've got me beat. I love the vintage ones, very chic and beautiful. and yes, BLD is stunning as usual!

10:23 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

vintage was a good time. my next hatching, although nothing could go above the class of vintage, will be innovative. Stay tuned!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great! Thanks for the reminder video. I loved loved when you did that Vintage hatstravaganza. You looked so great in them! Such great poses too.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beautiful. did u know that your hat fetish is genetic?

xo

10:40 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Genetic? No I did not. Got some hats for me? I need all hats. Every hat. And while not required, you my Acorn have never said who you are. Should I know? Do I want to? Will a hat be included in the barter to know? Lol...

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home