Monday, February 19, 2007

Worm Pie

I guess I can say I'm 29 now. I'd would prefer to say it with a "this sucks" at the end. It's very easy to ignore, or blow off things that need attention when you are looking forward to something, but then when it's over you are left with nothing but "fuck, I gotta take care of this."

I am trying to keep busy today since Mr. Morgan had to work, but I have more often found myself pacing the house in a depressed funk. I need very much to always have a goal or something to work on, or I tend to get way too far into an interalized pattern of thinking that leads to no good. I've been unhappy about a lot of things of late, and with the festivities dying down they are surfacing from that corner of "not now, later" that I'd been packing them into for some time. Sure I have specific things on my mind, but even if I went to ask for help I wouldn't know where to start, and that itself is a problem. If I went to my doctor today and he asked what was wrong I'd sound lunatic with a rap sheet of concerns longer than the OJ Simpson trial transcript. I suppose one always just hopes their ails will suddenly go away.

Birthdays went ok. I've always said that the present take on a holiday, or birthday is a good indication of your behavior that year of if people like you. I must assume I'm permanently off the nice list, as the loot was more than dismal. My sister didn't even call, simply sent an e-card and my mother managed to drag her ass to the phone around 4pm or so. Maybe that's it, pity party for myself. Nobody likes me, going to the garden eat worms!

Mr. Morgan and I went to a college basketball game, it was much fun and not terribly hampered by the fact of "We are gonna go watch UNR Wolfpack play on Saturday.......oh and (insert asshat name) and (much lesser asshat name) are coming too." Gee nothing says happy birthday to me like hanging out with his friends. Again, I'm just griping and sounding like a selfish brat.

Sound of the Pack!!!! Arrrrooooooo! (always my favorite parts to their games)




Later, after showering I emerged toweled up and find THIS in the kitchen.

"Why are you wearing my leprechaun?"
"My name was on the box."
"Only because I used your account for it, it's mine.... gimme!"

Simon also decided that while early, it was ok to don his greenwear too.

That's enough of me for today. The computer people just rang me to say my baby is ready, but in preparation for my nap I had a glass of wine.... thus I am not personally ready. Can't wait to bring her home though.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Mr. Morgan as a leprechaun is priceless!!! I can't believe he even let you take it!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home