Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Waiter, there's an ear in my soup

Well let's get the party started!

I found this egg crate thing under my desk and instantly saw it's future as my Birthday Hat. Since I'm getting old as fuck it's many spikes seemed likely enough to represent my misery. Highlighters a sharpie, good hat. Just as I finished the hat we watched the oldest person on the planet being pulled over by a highway patrol car. She chose our parking lot as the designated place for action. Moon and I looked at each other and it was like two gunslingers drawing to see who would get to their cameras and out the door first. We of course brought a smoke to make it seem normal, except I still had that thing on my head and officer gave me a weird look while we pretended not to be 100 fucking percent eavesdropping. We took photos, this also made him suspicious but I'd asked Moon "got anything illegal on ya?" She said no so fuck it, we were on private property, contraband free, we could do what we want. I wanted to scream RODNEY KING just for the fuck of it, but I didn't.

That's the "ooooooo somebody in trouuuuuuuuuuuuu-ble!" face of happiness that it wasn't me. Don't not notice he blocked in my metro. He was not fooling about with this woman. All we overheard was him saying he wasn't comfortable with her being on the road. Yet 20 minutes later she was a free bird and came - I fuck you not - 2 inches from wiping out my bumper to leave the parking lot. Wanna guess how fast I was out of my chair screaming "crazy bitch if you even TOUCH my car.." when in my mind all I was thinking was "State Farm will SO not appreciate this." since they just paid off my former metro incident.

In other news there was an ear in my chow mein today. I let Moon know of this immediately and she came to nod and say, completely straight faced. "Yeah, get a picture of that."

Ear if I ever saw one. We all know it's chicken but honestly, after I found chicken ear..... there was no more eating of the chow mein. We talked briefly about piercing the lobe, but no one really wanted to touch the fucking thing.


Happy Tues guys.... game on tomorrow!

-DM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacq said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You have the same B-day as my dad. :)

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having just had lunch, wanted to thank you. that is sick.
xo

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home