Monday, February 12, 2007

Give my love to Sierra please....

Bosslady's mother passed last night. No matter my regular disdain for Bosslady, I feel for their loss a great deal. She held up with stature and composure I couldn't begin to pull off. I said little, other than a short email saying "please don't take my silence as a lack of empathy.... I am simply giving you all some space"

Who wants everyone flying at them saying I'm sooooo sorry when it's hard enough not to cry alone. I never met the woman, but I lift my glass to toast her tonight, as she must have been truly great to be so loved. Being one very into names..... hers was so lovely, Vena Pierce Thompson. Lift a glass with me.





I have more to say but will not dirty this entry with my babble.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am so very sorry. Gran was such an amazing woman. As heartbreaking as this is, I know she is at peace and will continue to watch over everyone. How proud she must be when she sees the legacy she created. Rest well Vena, and give em hell up there!

11:41 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Rawr!!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home