Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Jig is up!

I made some antennae. I wore them all day with great pride in my ability to build them from a fairly limited assortment of office supplies.



Mr. Morgan came home with gifts. While we don't normally celebrate valentine's, other than my spur of the moment purchasing of the quartet, I admit to gleefully shrieking and tearing my way into the box.

Sneakers.

This may sound as a bad purchase to some, but to those who have seen... and better yet SMELLED my sneakers, they are a more than welcome addition to my home. I've cried for new sneakers for about two years. These are expensive sneakers. I almost don't want to wear them, they intimidate my sense of spending.

As we had a drink I said his present would arrive in an hour or so. He looked at me and said that if it was a singer I would be swiftly killed. I said I didn't know what they were going to do. "THEY???" he yelped. /shit DM curse your loose lips.

He agreed to put on clothing and paced unhappily for a long time. It was sadly too dark in my living room to get the video, but I did get audio. They were dressed quite fancy, and performed to each and every penny of my money. Mr. Morgan stood there, visibly uncomfortable with his hands placed on his hips in a very awkward looking pose.



After, I showed him a video dance I’d made for him that he declared too sexy to enter here. I spent about an hour making it to perfection, and all he said was “You’re smoking and I better not find out you put that on the net.” I kinda liked the video other than noticing I have somewhere lost my ass. Where did my ass go? I used to have one. A good one in fact. Damn. If anyone sees an ass laying around, go ahead and pick it up for me.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Those antennas are SOOO cute! I love them! I wish we worked together, it would be so much fun =D! I really wish I could have seen those singers too, that was great!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home