Thursday, February 01, 2007

Please stop.

I originally went looking for the folks who covered this song with strings, and found the below. We all know I once played violin, albiet I won't claim to say I ever did so with a good deal of talent. The notes tickle my ears in a way that frequently makes me clench my eyes shut and tear up. Strings are just that beautiful to me. There is a fellow in the Dave Matthws Band - a good sized african gentleman with dreads and a large smile, he is beyond graced. Should I ever find coverage of his best, it's as good as posted.

For now.....to see this video, watch below. I would give a warning, but no. Suffice it's ugly, but it's the world man, I am all about ignorance is bliss but sometimes we need to see stuff even if it's sad. Well it made me cry anyhow that much is a warning. Awesome song while it goes play that shit as loud as you can... hint hint "watch me, watch me!" (I will never not slip my own views into this site..... this video kills me. Anyone it doesn't, I fear you. For else I with one hundred percent of my heart EMPLORE you to watch it all the way through. No cheaters or fucking cry babies, please.... watch and listen.)

The first photo... it kills me. Partially because of my Ediberto (adopted son in meixco all mine mine mine) and how terribly skinny he was when snagged for the fix-em-up. Later for all that. You watch now.



/sign of the cross (backwards as ever with my left hand) Prayers man... fuuuuuck, I lack words and statement for how I feel about the state of the world. Let's simply go with THIS SHIT SUCKS AND I DON'T LIKE IT!

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I hate humans. Sometimes I just want to hug them.
Time for the hug video...in a few minutes. This is just disgustingly heartbreaking.

12:33 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I need the hug video too. I couldn't not post what I did though. It was a necessary evil.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home