Sunday, September 16, 2007

Boom. It's On,

Finally finished up my Halloween packs. Next year I think I have to up my count to 24, because making the gauntlet choice of who will get one is increasingly more difficult each year. Kitty Pig better giddy up because it was 60 bucks just for the packs this year and they aren't even that fucking stellar. Suffice to say half of the shit came broken and I spent a good deal of time trying to fix it as... like I said... I only alloted for 12 people to get the packs, so busted items brings things to a halt of figuring out who will get what, meaning I can be found in the kitchen looking for shit to put in that bag as makeup for the item. Letter to follow lol.

"Can you believe I had to send a child a spatula? Shame on you, this child expects a prompt replacement while she flips eggs in a little witch hat and a frown!"

Good weekend otherwise, exception that my ribs still howl. I've been driving Mr. Morgan crazy with talk of it.

"Think I punctured my aorta?"
"No."
"John Ritter did, and all he did was fall."
"You didn't."
"What about a lung?"
"You'd be coughing fluid."
"You saw me fall, what side did I go down on?"

You know..... trying to be all tricky and shit.

"Both of them."

Thworted!

I took out the smallest taste of my Halloween wares, three tiny pieces really... nothing terribly intrusive. I was drumming my fingers against my chin the first time Mr. Morgan went towards the kitchen, trailing behind him with wide eyes and a soft but gleeful prance to me. I only hung two pumpin-kins, and my pumpin-kin lights.

"Al-READY!?!"
"Well......one does need a bit of flare?" blinks wide blue twinkling eyes that express the mad desire for the show to get started. Had I been caught hauling the Edmond in, it might have been a bit of a deal breaker, but really.... try telling me what not to do with my shit on this holiday. You can get a front seat for a real live enactment of the Exorcist. I am off to test the blood boil bin and squint at it scientifically until I get the desired effect. For company I might bring in my skelton to supervise, and otherwise annoy Mr. Morgan. Cmon folks.. It's TIME! My burning man loves will understand the time frame of getting shit in order long before it seems due, to them, I give a solid "that's right" rocking it nod.

-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn straight! If you want a groovy scene you've got to put in the time.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home