Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jemima Talks Back

Read below for new post but just got this so... omg!

I have a reply from Jemima. Will write more once I've read it, was just handed to me. Mr. Morgan has been pelting me with "stink socks" all night, no idea why but he got a few head shots dead on and they in fact do stink.

Write people, even if for the sake of it is all I can say. Often your concerns will be adressed and compensated. I don't write from boredom, I wrote because I wanted that fucking sausage, and in other instances, I wrote because it's just what a consumer does. It's mine, give me what I bargained for. Even if no reply (off chance)that's how DM acts out on her cash going into the toilet, and I'm not much on flushing currency.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home