Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ball in a cup!

My keyboard has given it's last hoorah so I'm using a borrowed one from the room across and it has no letters on the keys. They've worn off so this is taking me a long time. Mr. Morgan said "You need to watch the board to type?" Well, yeah, I kinda do. I type fast, but get lost in it and look down to find my center every so often. Perhaps a new one tomorrow, because this thing sucks.

My costume comes Monday. I went a bit ugly on the company who has shirked me for two months, cancelled - without their normal fee, and ordered through the place where I obtained the hat. Even with super-shipping, it was cheaper. Go figure. Got very tired of monkeying around with their asses and I need to see a costume on monday or I lost the bet on selling my soul. That would be a drag and a bargain because I have one hell of a good soul for the taking. Ask my boss, she's given it a fine testing for almot 6 years now. Am I interning for Satan?

Only other news is me going apeshit over food. Mr. Morgan eats everything. No matter how much of it there is, the ONE item I want is always in his damn jowls. I go for it and he says "Oh you wanted that?" Well..... I only hid the fucker in the fridge behind the fish you so madly detest, did that confuse you or give you the incentive for a scavenger hunt?

Growing up we never took the last of anything. It was a death trap should Mom have her mouth set to eat something and it was gone. We always left one of everything. I am the same and went on WW3 level over marinara sauce that not only didn't belong to him, but had been hidden with a note. For now I am back on not eating after 6pm, so my stomach was set on one breadstick with sauce for supper. He ate the sauce but offered a can of Prego.

"Why didn't you eat the Prego instead?"
"I don't know."
"Then don't offer me Prego as if it's the same because you didn't eat THAT, you ate mine. so it's not the same!"

Ensue fighting.

I know it's super weird and petty to fight for food, but I do. I didn't grow up with boys, what's mine is mine and while digging THAT deep in the fridge is commendable, it is still stolen. He says "how did I know?"

Well let's think.

1. Bought a triple order in hopes I might get one before the savages got to it or given to the dogs.
2. Hidden behind fish.
3. Note. "Mine."

I complicated his mind it seems. He read "mine" and thought it was a gift. For me? Really? Lips smacking as he said mine mine mine.

-DM

ps - Photo Thursday. Never claim to be good at it as my hands fail me, but I keep trying and I do love it so. (lashes remain unfake, I forgot who said they were hm).



You're looking for about 1.42 minutes in. I can play that. Other things too, but it's so pretty, and really... the video is artistic and the lyrics poignant. I presume by now everyone knows the videos I post are time appropriate and thought out. You watch. It's good to get thinky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home