Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Flower Petals (not picked by me)

Two days and I am on vacation. This comes at a time where my psyche has hit it’s limit, so is very welcomed. I find myself making hand gestures and conversations in the hallway when I’m by myself. That means time off is very required.

Halloween is less than a week. Am I happy, waiting for it to be over or both? Mr. Morgan is also off next week so I will have help setting up, but he proudly declared “Only with heavy lifting.” He is in for a surprise.

I was greeted this noon with a package from our … ok, she’s totally all MINE, Saffy full of Halloween goodies. Even our mail carrier grinned to bring it to me, as she was thwarted by FedEx to deliver my costume. She’d read the customs label and knew she was Jesus for the day in my office.

I circled that box with the eye of someone ready to disarm a bomb for about 20 minutes. Then burst into it slowly, to savor. Unbelievable. Saff, you stun me. Half of me thinks you did it just to have the better Halloween package, but in reality I think you are simply just not as cheap as myself, which I cannot help.

Working on the Hallow video as I go, hoping it will be embraced and well commented on, I may not post as often since this is go-time for the doings, but do check in on me, never know what I might toss up. Post what your plans are for the best night of the year, I once heard tell of a crazy party with slip and slides up north. Ahem, you know who you are.

I'd write more but I just tripped over the 3 foot fucking dog bone again, which is a magnet for the growth on my toe so I am silently trying not to beat her over the head with it by reacting to the piercing pain of having a protrusion exposed. I'm throwing the fucker away and I don't care what Mr. Morgan says. I come first and that thing has been a pain in the ass since it walked in. The bone, but also the dog.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

You're very welcome for the package! As you know I love Halloween as well so I had to spoil a kindred!!

I LOOOVE that house. Is it just me or do you think it's from the same people that do the really cool Christmas music/lights display? Looks like the same house!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home