Thursday, October 04, 2007

Anything can happen on Halloween


This morning a proposition drifted my way and I couldn't resist. Was I interested in a trip to the Halloween store? Does a spider have legs? I declined, that I can't be trusted with that much stimuli. I phoned Mr. Morgan and he said I could spend a bit more and boom, I was sitting in the car waiting for us all to go.

This is the best place and store idea ever. As a back seat passenger with child locks, my two fellow haunters left me as I beat on the window screaming please let me out! Hello? I'm locked in the car.... help? I was set free after a bit of laughter towards the frantic "But I'm SO close" girl in the back seat.

Out of price range. They are Edmond level. There were more and I stared, coveting them more than anything for a long time. I cant get into the conversations me and my brain had, I was ready to sell a dog, and not necesarilly even my dog.

You don't shop a store without testing the wares. I look like shit but cared not. Moon came around the corner and shouted FLAVA FLAV! No reason to not walk that store and dress as you go. There was a fair amount of watching employees, but since I wasn't planning to commit a crime I didn't give a fuck about wearing a potential purchase as I browsed. Ha, blast.

Rasta Moon. She's rocking the vampire scene this year.

Anyone ever watch Killer Clowns from Outer Space? Well, this fellow was in it.

This is Delilah's costume. She specifically asked to go as Jason. Simon, is a Wizard!

See his little broomstick? It's there. I want madly to go back to that store and spend like crazy, I was amazed at the shit they offered for purchase. my eyes watered with want. I did get a few wares, one that is on the scramble and complains... it will need confinement.

I had my arms wrapped up with so much shit I had to be all subtle and return them piece by piece else actually be forced to pay for it all and that would not have been in the Mr. Morgan approved budget. Speaking of, must go make a meatloaf, Mr. Morgan is under the weather and needs food that isn't a fucking can of beans. Forever with those beans.

So. Here is todays video. From Worst Witch. A movie I really dug as a teen, plus go Tim Curry.



-DM

Todays Movie: Ed Gein
Plot: Dude who Hannibal was modeled after. I've seen the real photos of what he did so took the movie with a slanted tilt of head to see if accurate.
Rating: Not gory. For what he did, make the documentary/movie to show it. Fucker gutted and ate people. Shamelessly. Overall, good movie because of interest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Halloween store trip is saturday. You would be so proud of your neices who LOVE that store! Ava loves the scary...update later on what costumes they choose. Also Ava carries a magazine around full of Monsters and skeletons.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone even watched worst witch, and now I know I was justified in staying far away from it. Ugh. Of all the bad that that video represents, the worst is that Tim Curry looks like a demented David Cassidy. The Horror!

10:57 AM  
Blogger diana albright said...

simon is ever the cutest pickle i have seen anywhere. ever.

and that store is too fun. i still haven't gotten to show mr. moon the stuffs i bought.

looking at me in that rasta git-up makes me think i have to go back and buy it.

3:37 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Yes get the hat Moon. Prada - I must know what costumes the girls pick out. Ava could be a prodege (sp?) in training. Her Ount will be more than happy to help her along the halloween ways.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home