Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This is Halloween

Holy shit.

I meant hello.

A co-worker of mine loaned me a “steamer” today to rub the ugly out of my costume. I admit to thinking it was bullshit and that’s what irons are for. But I was game to try anything, even if it risked injury. “It could maim me? Shit, plug that fucker in, I don’t need fingers anyhow!”

I was shy at first with it since my version of wrinkle ridding consists of hanging shit in the bathroom during a shower or re-wetting it and tossing back into the dryer. We have no problem looking like we just rolled out of a homeless shelter. I armed myself with it, carefully following the instructions of the lender and aiming it much like a radar gun.

Simon pranced in and I told him its dangers. Since we’ve established he speaks Russian and I’m not fluent yet, I pointed to the machine flicked my lighter and screamed. He understood and left promptly.

Friends, I am here to say everyone needs one of these. For fun if nothing else. I’m searching the entire house for shit to steam. It’s a water gun but …. on steriods! It’s been unplugged for 20 minutes yet it’s still cackling. It is so ready to do more. Dedication is not lost on me. My costume however, fucked the cottony buffer and turned it red, I’ll pay for it, but not sure how it can be replaced, this was a loaned item and I ruined it. Granted made in china smacks of “we will cover you in death dye” but I didn’t anticipate all that and asked my Russian what to do (Delilah DOES speak Russian and interprets from time to time). He said, “well….. blame the Chinese duh.”

Here is today’s video.




-DM

Today's Movie: From Dusk Til Dawn
Plot: Repeat watch but I hadn't known it would go vampire on us. Clooney rocks the cock on that tattoo.
Rating: Fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently watched Dusk Til Dawn as well. Also a re-watch, but hello! vampires duh! lol. Fantastic tat. I really wanted to kill Tarantino myself. It's a fun run, but my fave scene is when they roll credits. That ancient place. fantastic.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Dusk till Dawn. George Clooney is the perfect bad boy.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

My husband is a big fan of Dusk till Dawn. I watched it and didn't mind it but I can't stand Harvey Keitel. Ah well, at least he didn't show his penis in that one.

Love Nightmare Before Christmas! We always have to watch it for not only Halloween but Christmas too!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home