Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sanitarium

Mr. Morgan is sick and coughing all over the house in a way that induces a what the fuck facial expression and bolt. Don't drag me into your plague, I have a big event soon, I can't be out sick.

I spent a good part of the afternoon working on the 2007 Halloween video, the rest will have to wait until the actual event. Many props to my Zoo for cooperation, and to Walmart for providing the bribe treats necessary to get the shots I needed.

Sorta hard to post a Halloween thing today as a family member on my side has passed and it risks poor taste. Many well wishes to the family, I know the strength is there to get through this.

Here is 70's show Trick or Treat.



-DM

Todays Movie: Not a movie. I watched a toss up of 10 creepiest places, and 20 top celebrity murders.
Plot: Creepy places, murders. Lizzie Borden... shit like that.
Rating: Cable at it's best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to say thank you for being when i needed ya, and for your love and support. xo

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home