Thursday, October 11, 2007

Air please?

Long ass day. I'm fairly pumped up though because it is Holy Day and the back-biting only gets better.

I dressed up in black slinky pants and a red and black corset, trimmed with a wrapped black scarf, top hat and sexy dance for when Mr. Morgan came home. Who wore these? I've never felt my ribs more forced into a shape they don't recognise. I feel like I'm panting but there is no sweat, I am simply bound! I remarked recently that I know know why they are called hookers.... have you seen the fastening devices on a corset? It's hook after hook after painful hook. hookers! And poor them they had to rinse repeat. Mr. Morgan gets one shot at this shit. I will not be re-hooking. No time for more tonight, lots to do and little time. Today's video has mad good props, but to shame on their video skills... my half-made video already puts their attempts shit to shame. But they do have way better props.



-DM

Tonight's movie - Not halloweeny, but again I lack time. House of Sand and Fog
Plot - Bitch wants her house back. People die, it's all tragic.
Rating - I like it. Rent it if haven't seen and need a small downer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Aaah, so proud to be from Illinois I am! I can't wait to go back home and celebrate Halloween again for real! Not this barely celebrated-crap that is around here! /miss Home

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home