Wednesday, October 10, 2007

House of Ick

Mr. Morgan is still sick and gobbling enough shit that I pause and start to deter him from, to no avail. Then he says his liver hurts and I don't consider restarting the original deter because when it comes to pills, and sick sobby self-imploding men, I know my shit and also know they have no reason. It's fruitless to try. I just mutter that slamming acetometaphine with a beer might be contributing to that particular pain.

A few days ago he was pacing back and forth around my door and after a while of the moping trot I asked what he wanted.

"Well. I should eat." /mope mope
"What do you want?"
"Oh, I'll take anything." he sighed. "But if you really want to know...."
"Ok, what."
"But it's so much work..." /mope mope
"WHAT."
"6 egg omlette with cheese, 4 cups worth of sausage laden bisquits and gravy."
"Uh ok."
"But..... if it's not too much extra trouble, potato pancakes would be nice too."
"Jesus! Alright."

He threw in some coughs and snotty snorts for effect. Babies they turn with a cold. It does have it's level of cuteness, but also can turn a wife short tempered with all the "woe is me, I don't have what I want." including socks, underwear, medication, remote control, beer, a dog to pet etc.

He even asked if he thought he could infect the dogs. What about ME? Ever thought your infectious ass could make your maid incompacitated? Ah well, he said many times I was pretty today and brought me flowers. Forgiven for feeling like he wants to die without taking someone with him.

Todays video is the REAL Charlie Brown Halloween, as I would have written it. Bravo.



-DM

Todays Movie - Shaun of the Dead
Plot - Zombies.
Rating - Best shit on the planet. One of the funniest things I ever have watched, watched again, the re-watched to make sure I had watched it enough. Never enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I love that Charlie Brown Halloween! Brilliant! Shaun of the Dead is awesome. I can watch it over and over.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I love this video. I think it's from Robot Chicken. That show cracks me up!!

Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorites too. Have you seen Hot Fuzz? It's made by the same guys and is HILARIOUS!!!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home