Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gone with the wind...



I’m on vacation! It didn’t come free or even with a coupon, and likely I’ll be the one paying when I return.

Jeff is still on the run and made a dire mistake of crossing me on the wrong day. There will a storm coming Jeff and it’s name is bummer. You not only stupidly upset me, but you put my Army into a place where they want blood because of your ignorance. I wouldn’t fuck with my Army, they can low ball and are not new to mental torture and satisfaction on a very low key level. I have ten days to think on this Jeff, you’ve forced me to plot and get you to tears, which I will because I know your asshole concerns. Beware, the Army. And Penguins.

Repeat, but for Jeff…… Armageddon cometh. And too late to repent, I gave you a massive chance, defended that chance while others said not to, you burned me, I'm not that nice when pushed, and bad idea that you thought as much, you did know better and seriuosly after knowing my bad girl revenge past, you told me shit you shouldn't have. Didn't you know I'd play the fuck out of both sides to make you spill, with letting you roll the gossip and pretending to care? You really are that fucking daft, almost too easy. I'd worry less about my antics than what others would like to do. So, good luck.




For ten days though, I have no time for Jeff or Bosslady. I have a hallow scene to shoot either later this evening or tomorrow, either way very pleased with how the video is turning out.

More soon.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your spooooooooky vacation.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

That video was cute until it became scary! Poor little pumperkin! He just wanted to make a new friend!! The wires made me laugh a bit, but it's not like it was a big budget movie or something!

Enjoy your vacay, have some extra Halloween fun for me please!!!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home