Sunday, October 28, 2007

Would Maddam like whine with that toe?

Vacation is treating me well. I am greeted with some mild maladies namely that I'm itching all over, but without hives, I'm saying "fuck you itch beasts, you are on my time and will not be entertained." Then I give in and scratch.

Today we are going to bowl and gamble a bit since I won a nice coin purse on Friday. Mr. Morgan was filling out his sports bets when the lucky hand appeared and his eyes glimmered. He instantly said thank you to me, then realized he had said it out loud. So sport gambling abounds.

In preparation of bowling I had a discussion with Bone Toe and we decided it was best for my game prospects to go ahead and fight the beast. I'm in a great mood but even as such tears ran down my face and a limp ensued. I could never properly describe what it's like to bi-monthly extract a toenail from a bone growth. It's all very sexy. I'm used to it, but doesn't make it suck less.

I've mentioned before that there is a certain pair of bowling shoes most suited for my feet, and I ask for them, covet them, and will one day find a way to own them. These shoes are elusive to the employees and Mr. Morgan becomes very protective of my feet and tells them why they are so important while I watch with interest.

"She has a foot problem, we absolutely need those shoes." he declares, as I wonder why he needs to explain that I'm a cripple. They don't need to know WHY I want those shoes, just fucking fetch them up for me, but he is insistant each time to alert them of my issues and validate the particular request. Maybe I just like them.

It doesn't embarrass me, it's rather cute how he wants a comfy foot. Turn side, he may just not want to risk me hurting and complaining. I truly believe it's the former.

I have no video today, things are rushed and go-time is near. Candy purchasing is tomorrow as is hair dye day. Lump that in with a full house cleaning, including carpets (we are seriously disgusting, but having in house dogs makes it inevitable), and we are over booked with tasks.

No clue when next post is unless something interesting pops up. Video is sure to rock. Cheers.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home