Monday, March 31, 2008

Tooth Fairy

I saw the... or A .... dentist today, it's not like we are old friends, he was the first one in the book to say emergency visits were welcome. Of course they are! $$$

Not entirely sure how to say it, but I got the same vibe from him as I did from the East Indian boss I once unfortunately inherited after my much loved boss retired. That boss loathed everything about me. When I was showing my new belly piercing to others (I've had it many years so it's been that long ago) he all but threw a tantrum for showing flesh. We all literally watched him controlling his quite clear disgust.

Digressing, but this dentist gave me a sentiment that reminded me of the man who hated me for no reason. He did however make constant eye contact, something that boss never did.

I remain in grotesque pain. I was informed that the first root canal was done improper, and when asked who had done it he took a note. Did I get someone in trouble? My options are 1300 for a re-root canal, or 88 to extract it. I simply said that I was unable to discuss finances until my pain and swelling goes away. He understood.

I have precriptions for some pretty heavy shit, and only plan to use the anitbiotics (shakes a fist in anger, pills? no no no) but will cash in on the vicodin for a just in case situation. Lol, when I told my mother once that doctors often try to give my pain pills and valium she lost her mind that I typically said no.

"Are you insane!!! Get the blue ones, those are best!" Meaning she wanted me to fist her the good stuff since I was wasting it.

All for today, slept most the day and still feel tired. Hoping that's just a reaction from stress.

-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you're mom. When Mick Jagger was singing about mother's little helper they were yellow. I'd like to see some new colors. LOL, a really high dosage of vicodin should probably be tie-dye.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home