Thursday, April 03, 2008

Deciding

I have have decided on an Advanced Directive, mostly as those who love me ... .no offense, I do not trust you to know my wishes, and I am very strict about them. I dont care if furniture, china, anything is sold .... I will not have my wishes not be honored and my eyes buldge at this. Do consider this is coming from a hyposhondiac.... it's been well thought for a long time.

It's premature I suppose, licked my lips. One just cannot be too prepared. Weird yes. Having worked where I have and seen the fight over silly shit like dishes .... too late. Yes A ball of lovely I am, but really, get what you want in writing. Wanna be Terri Shrivo or done and done? I'm having my shit notorized tomorrow. Can play a game of who knows best to see what option I picked.... comments are open.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right, but I've been meaning to do that for years. Only once got so far as to download some forms - who knows where they are now.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

It's a really good idea to have this done. We need to do it too but as most people we haven't gotten around to it. Especially with having a child, we really need to put in writing what we want for her just in case.

9:36 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

I need to do this as well. Of course, my family will probably be so dang tired of me anyway, they'd just pull the plug...let's hope they wait until I'm in a vegetative state and not merely sleeping!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home