Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beavers

I've gotten my theme for Hallow 08. It plans to rock all that needs rocking. What's left of my Army knows, but we aren't talking. Kylee has no clue what Hallow around this house involves. I grin to shock her.

Some of this is a repeat from the Daily Kylee.... but it's all I have for this weekend.

The backyard, the pool, the walkways all needed desparate "gimme my next hit of crack" type of attention. On each side of the yard something has bastarded it's way through the fence. One is a full grown very pretty tree, and the other is the flowery bit below. I think it's pretty embarrassing that the only good thing about our yard is the benefits we are reaping from our neighbors taking such nice care of theirs.

Mr. Morgan had a full lazy audience.


When the weed whacking began, it was greeted like a game. I've never seen anything hop so fervently, except perhaps a gazelle under chase. I had been outside in my pajamas, rolled up hoping for sunshine while this miracle happened. I told everyone to pause while I got the camera. No one stood still. She thought the weed wacker was a game. While I deeply care, I admit I sat watching with my lense in action should she lean too close after being told no 50 times.

Pool is clean! Green be gone! We blew up my floaty and dunked the dogs swiftly, as it was hot outside and much like with Leedy, we still think it's funny.

Kylee went frantic.

She could not find the OUT area and began to cry. We are rather conerned she might try to take a dip when we are working, but also doubt it since she has little insterest if we aren't in it.

Simon.... tolerating me as usual.

He gets very warm too with the coat he was born with, I have to think it's a blessing, even if he thinks it's punishment at the time., Thus the language barrier.

That dark splotch is Kylee diving as though she is a gator.

Then begging for the spot on my floatie. Click on any to enlarge, all of the Simon's looks like he's been left for dead. God love a wet little dog, they simply shrink.

-DM

4 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

The pool looks positively wonderful and refreshing! Nice job!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great before and after. Yikes is all I can say. But sure could use a swim right now. I'm so old! I haven't had a swim yet this year.

2:39 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Then come over silly foot. You know you are welcome in my home.

6:21 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Also to note - BLD, your forever asks of MORE Simon! Look at the last photo and think for one moment I am not all about him. Ledds is my heartm he's the other half. Kylee is the transplant. :) Love.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home