Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beware the Peen!

From last year but upon revisiting it, damn if I could say it isnt still awesome.



Torso for Off with Her Head Prop obtained. It's already dressed in it's corset and ready for a bit more work. Mr. Morgan said the gal charged 30 for it, when we'd agreed on twenty and about got himself into house brawl over his lie. He knows better, and also knows I was two inches from a flurry of fingers on a keyboard to a Friendly (and Burner!) about the ten buck increase. He admitted to being full of shit and I admitted to being very grateful that he left work to get this for me.

My health is still not up to snuff, but maybe it's just the weather.

Happy hallow guys!!

- DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody screamed. I would have screamed bloody murder. Not that it wouldn't be followed by totally enthusiastic laughter, but initially - screamer.

Also, that thing has BONES. I'd have to be very impressed with ancient man and a little perturbed with modern man.

Happy happy Hallow hallow

9:17 AM  
Blogger Khadra said...

love the video!
I would have been trying to touch it.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home