Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Enough already

I am trying to post. Really I am. I just have nothing to say but to regurgitate the same bullshit I have been. Malady update - I see my gyno tomorrow midafternoon. Nothing fills me with more joy than to call that officce and declare myself desparate for a hand up my vagina to palpate my organs. /sigh.

Mr. Morgan is not a very happy person today. Or yesterday. He is a Mope Monster. He was mad earlier and went on quite the tirade that I "STOLE" one of his ciggarettes. Hush Prada, this is the perk of getting to read my blog... you keep shit to yourself and don't start a marrital war so grand that it would make the earth implode, he does not smoke even remotely the amount I do, sorta a social smoker.

I told him jesus, it was just a smoke but he went on a Defcon 2 meltdown as if we were stranded on an island and I'd stolen the last banana.

I know he is annoyed that I have this pain. I conveyed that it was an inconvenience to myself as well, and I'd happily trade off. I do not really want to die anytime soon, and having a hospital visit to remove something is equally desireable.

Anway, today's present was Jax n' Ball. I have never under stood the rules to the game. Do you bounce it and try to collect all the pokey things? I remember seeing kids with this ghetto game a few times, but never understood the enthusiasm over it. It's possible because I have no hand/eye coordination and resented it, curled a lip and walked off in a sulk.

I tended to be pretty busy on my cabbage patch kid Big Wheel as those games went on. I never learned to ride a bike. Laugh all you want. It just never happened because of that cast I wore, but boy could you hear me coming on that big wheel! Ah... good times. Will let you know where to send the flowers tomorrow.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit of a Jacks expert (second only to my older sister). I've tried, with little success, to pass this on to my daughters, but decided what a terrible idea it was when I stepped, barefoot, on a jack. Evil, vile, vespid little barbs of pain, infection, and eventual death. I wonder if my mom ever felt the same way?
Perhaps Mr. Morgan's angst is due in part to his lady love being uncomfortable?? Just throwing it out there! Good luck tomorrow.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should shave a smiley face to greet the doctor :) Or the word "HI"

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home