Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oil Change

I begun this entry quite different when from Mr. Morgan's room comes a commerial "Remember me cancer? Remember how much you made my family cry and worry? Remember how much pain I was in?" As my brow came down and my jaw slowly fell open, I thought WHAT THE FUCK! Thank you cable tv. I appreciate your clever timing. I will remember THAT.

"So, are you going to take me to the doctor tomorrow?"
"The.... girly one?"
"Dur, yeah."
"I will look stupid sitting there."
"No you won't lots of men go, but I will admit they all nod at eachother with a specific look of painful wanting for a sports game."
"I don't know. Probably."
"You can just drop me off and come back. It's not like I invited you into the room to watch the fun go down."
"Well....."
"No wells. Half the reason men are in that room is because they've done something to a woman in that office. We refuse to forever take sole brunt of your greedy pleasuristic inability to contain primal needs! You wanna keep using this? Take it to the mechanic! The appointment is at 1:15"

/end scene.

Again, will let you all know.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So......? I looked here about 3 times yesterday afternoon. How be you?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! what's the update?? you're not on yahoo :(

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all went well with the "oil change." Trying to help my friends (two female surgeries one week apart), and sending some good thoughts your way. Perhaps they have taken the hit for the sisters for awhile!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home