Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bad boys, whatcha gonna do!

Today seems better, I'm still on a 3 times per day anitbiotic regimen. It was rather embarrassing that while sitting in ICU for so long last night for a person who overdrugged themselves, and I open my bag to see ALL these bottles spilling out. For real, you guys know me so understand it's just where I put them and never take them, but that didn't entirely make me look very good. My only normal staple is Macrobid, because I don't fuck about with urinary tract infections and readilly admit to keeping those on hand should I have a flare up, which you ladies know happen quite fast with vengence.

In other news.... some unfortunate men were pulled over in front of our office. We gathered like flies to watch the action. It was just like an episode of cops, white bags came out, items were being put into them, frisking and even checking his scalp. I was out there flashing my camera as Moon was saying "dude.... they can see you." I retorted in defiance "So what, I'm at my workplace, with a camera, frankly WAITING to catch police brutality. I am commiting no crime."

We did sing the bad boys song, also not a crime. It was action! Right outside and plus, we wanted to smoke.

Once they searched the car and a semi-automatic rifle came out and more police cars arrived, I was dust. Fuck that lol. I can watch from inside when it get's all gunny.


AND the caterpillers came!

Looks gross huh? It is.

But in a week or more I'll have flutterbys to set free. Heh, I always take a step back at how crazed I look when excited. It's a cross between child and absolute pshyco, and a stranger wouldn't know which. I do sparkle!!!

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

YIKES!!! I would have ran back inside too when it got all "gunny" (ROFL re: gunny).

Goooo Cayterpillers!

9:33 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

And what kind of flutterbies are you fostering?

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always miss the action - wtf? guess its a good thing - you know how I am around cops.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home